Copyrights and trademarks
- All materials contained on the Website are copyright protected by Chattanooga Chapter of The University of Alabama National Alumni Association, hereinafter referred to as Chattanooga Chapter. All rights reserved.
- No person is authorized to use, copy, modify, create a derivative work from, or distribute any portion the Web Site including related graphics.
- Chattanooga Chapter and other trademarks and/or service marks, including logos, found on the Website are trademarks/service marks that identify Chattanooga Chapter and the goods and/or services provided by Chattanooga Chapter. Such marks may not be used under any circumstances without the prior written authorization of Chattanooga Chapter.
Links to Third-Party Web Sites
Chattanooga Chapter may provide hyperlinks to third-party web sites as a convenience to users of the Website. The Chattanooga Chapter does not control third-party websites and is not responsible for the contents of any linked-to, third-party website. Chattanooga Chapter will have no liability to any entity for the content or use of the content available through such hyperlink. Third-party websites accessed through Website are accessed at the user’s own risk.
No Representations or Warranties; Limitations on Liability
CHATTANOOGA CHAPTER DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) WITH REGARD TO THE WEBSITE, THE MATERIALS, ANY PRODUCTS, INFORMATION OR SERVICE PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEB SITE, OR ANY SITES LISTED THEREIN, AND THE WEBSITE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY COST OR DAMAGE ARISING EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY SUCH TRANSACTION. THE WEBSITE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT IT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS IN IT WILL BE CORRECTED. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE WEBSITE OR ITS MEMBERS, MANAGERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND THE ASSIGNS OF SAME BE LIABLE FOR
(1) ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, THE MATERIALS OR ANY INFORMATION, OR TRANSACTIONS PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF THE WEBSITE OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR
(2) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE WEBSITE, THE MATERIALS AND/OR LISTINGS OR INFORMATION DOWNLOADED THROUGH THE WEBSITE. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE WEBSITE LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Chattanooga Chapter, University of Alabama Alumni Association
P.O. Box 21614
Chattanooga, TN 37424